Helicopter Pilot CPL PPL (H) course is a great opportunity to gain theoretical and practical knowledge in single-engine helicopter Robinson R44 and Bell 206 Jet Ranger piloting. The curriculum is designed for you to obtain the helicopter PPL (H) pilot's license and could independently carry out flights in six months. Training should start in the English language.
Lessons are organized with knowledgable and experienced instructor:
- 2 meetings (lessons) in the classroom
- Self-learning for PPL (H) training materials
- Total 150 academic hours, of which: 120 st. - Self-learning and 30 hr. class.
- There is a Robinson R44 helicopter,
- Flights take place from Heliport EVHB certified for day / night operation,
- Night Flights (optional)
- Flown by instructors and yourself together 45 hours
Before starting (Solo) flight exercises it is required to pass an aviation medical second category, and get a student pilot's license in Latvian Civil Aviation Agency (CAA)
In order to be allowed to fly international flights or fly in controlable air space, it is requiered to pass the fourth level of aviation English language exams.
To apply for PPL flight school or to get more information, please call tel. +37167185771 Or write email@example.com